This is my “catch up entry.”
Since my last post 97 days ago, I have not written my “next entry.” Today, that is going to change. If you wonder what has been going on in that time frame, let me give you a listing of items:
– Grace Family Church hosted a one day seminar for Tony & Lauren Dungy where 1600 people were ministered to.
– GFC hosted it’s 20 yr. anniversary at the St. Pete Times Forum where 12,000 people celebrated and had a phenomenal service.
– GFC kicked off a six week series called the Daniel Plan that focused on mind, soul and body. I got a lot more serious about my eating habits. (I lost 9 pounds in the plan.) Booya!
– My son got married – it was awesome! I am sure there are more blogs to come out of this event. It was a life changer for me.
– GFC is building out and planning on finishing our 3rd campus in a permanent location. Projected to be able to have temporary CO in Mid May.
– Got to baptize our great friends – extended family, Travis and Amy Hafner! What an amazing journey!
– Did the first ever Mud Run with my son, Casey! We actually came in first/ second place out of 220 participants. He beat me by a second and a half.
– Finally, I achieved a goal that I have been working on for 6 years. I lost 25 pds since I began working out with a trainer, Jodi Labban. I am at my lowest weight since I did my Marathon in 2004!
On top of all that, God has been showing me some great leadership principles along the way. I am looking forward to jumping back in and sharing them with you. To quote the wisdom of Ferris Bueller, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
More to come…